how To Enroll
EMR, EMT – Basic, CPR (BLS, ACLS, PALS), First Aid
CPR Courses – Please Call for Pricing
What are the basic requirements to enroll for EMT curriculum?
- The student must be at least 18 years of age.
- The candidate must possess a valid driving license.
- The aspirant must complete a high school or GED certificate.
- The aspiring candidate must be fluent to read, write and speak English.
- You must not have any criminal background.
- You are also ought to be mentally and physically fit.
- The student also needs to provide proof of several vaccinations, like measles, mumps, diphtheria, tetanus, Hepatitis B, rubella, and pertussis.