TRAIN TO BE EMT
Welcome to Priority Emergency Training Services
An EMT is the person, who gives pre-hospital care while transporting the patient to the hospital or at the sight of the crisis. Mostly, these professionals provide basic life support assistance to the patients suffering from heart attacks, allergy, poisonous attacks, diabetes, etc. They play important role in a sick or injured person’s life as they are the first responders to any type of medical crisis before the patient gets treated by a doctor. The EMT program prepares students for all these challenging responsibilities. The curriculum provides you with all the skills and knowledge to qualify the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Exam.
Another good advantage to pursue EMT program is that there is a good career scope, once you clear the NREMT exam. Emergency Medical Technicians are employed at various locations, such as hospitals, health care centres, entertainment places, as well as industrial sites. As the population is rising continuously, there will be an increasing demand for EMTs; therefore, it can be a good career option.
What are the basic requirements to enroll for EMT curriculum?
- The student must be at least 18 years of age.
- The candidate must possess a valid driving license.
- The aspirant must complete a high school or GED certificate.
- The aspiring candidate must be fluent to read, write and speak English.
- You must not have any criminal background.
- You are also ought to be mentally and physically fit.
- The student also needs to provide proof of several vaccinations, like measles, mumps, diphtheria, tetanus, Hepatitis B, rubella, and pertussis.
The Priority Emergency Training Program is designed to prepare you to meet the challenging demands of the EMS career field, and to prepare for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) cognitive and psychomotor skills exams.